The jpgs. of patterns, illustrations, graphics, etc… are the freeware property of the Kathy Grimm. If you download our graphic resources, articles, or lesson plans we presume that you have taken the time and care to read these terms. The graphics/jpgs. are for private, non-profit use only. They are not to be redistributed by any other means of collection both on the internet or off, without getting prior consent from the staff. If you have questions about the graphics, you may write the gallery at email@example.com
List of Bad Uses:
- Burning the work to a CD and giving it away as a free incentive.
- Stealing the jpgs. and misrepresenting “who” they belong to, or “who” originally produced them.
- Republishing the work for profit.
- Printing and reselling the graphics and written content for profit or incentive
List of Good Uses:
- Crafts that you produce to either give as gifts or keep for yourself.
- Dolls that you wish to sell out of a shop or in a fair, remember the patterns are copyrighted, not the dolls crafted from them.
- Worksheets for schools and non-profit businesses that are informative and educational. These worksheets must not be reproduced for profit. Teachers may make their own worksheets for their own files and classrooms and use this clip art freely. You do not need to contact the staff and to ask about the number of worksheets that you can print. We are not picky about this. Please give credit to the blog address on the worksheets, http://dollenvy.wordpress.com
- Teachers that are using the jpgs. to teach computer art techniques are welcome to download these drawings. Just remember to educate your students about copyrights and inform them that these jpgs. are copyrighted and may be used under certain conditions only.
- Only educators may burn the images to power points or CD slide presentations for the classroom. Please give the blog credit for the use of the material.
- Teachers may also print out and use jpgs. a sample work for students to draw from.
- Students, artists, and art lovers may print out or keep in a non-electronic file as long as they keep in mind that materials found here have been copyrighted.
- Parents or guardians who are conducting a “homeschool” may consider themselves to be teachers. Church educators, parish priests, preachers from any denomination (Protestant or Catholic) and VBS volunteers may also use the materials here and apply the rules to themselves as do the certified teachers.